Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 SPAM
MichaelSmith Offline

Einsteiger

07.05.2018 15:16
Soundtrack antworten

Hi,

First off, I apologize if this is the wrong place. I did a little searching on here, but haven't been able to find what I'm looking for.

Second, let me start by saying that I've been memorized by the 'Gallery' theme ever since I heard it years ago. I remember hearing the trailer for 'Munich' on TV one night and I stopped in my tracks and was like.. 'Hey.... that's Uru!!!!!' :D

Anyways... Sad to see that I can't find the actual Uru Soundtrack CD anywhere, but thrilled to find out that I can extract the files from my original Uru installation and convert the ogg's to MP3. I've started to do this and I'm almost done. However, I'm having a hard time deciphering what tracks are for where, or what they should be called. Obviously, since all of these tracks aren't on the actual CD version of it, a lot of them won't match up. But, I'm curious if there are any of these tracks that are on the actual CD version of the soundtrack, that I can name appropriately?

Any Suggestion Would be appreciate.

I didn't find right solution on the internet.

Reference:
https://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=21393
Creative digital advertising agency

Thanks

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor