Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 4 mal aufgerufen
 Die Supernasen-Welt
ruogu1234 Offline

Super-Nase

02.11.2019 06:40
think being where I was at 14 under Antworten

TORONTO -- The Blue Jays have placed reliever Jan Perez on the 60-day disabled list with a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez suffered the injury in Friday nights loss to the Oakland Athletics. "Juans not a young guy," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said as the team awaited news on the extent of the 34-year-olds injury. "Hes a warrior. Hes a great competitor and hes done a good job for us. Its unfortunate. We dont know how its going to end up. You feel for anybody in this business." Perez pitched an inning and two-thirds in Torontos loss to the Oakland Athletics before feeling something go wrong. "Any time the guy calls you out there, yeah, its usually not good," Gibbons said. The Blue Jays recalled righty reliever Mickey Storey from their triple-A affiliate, the Buffalo Bisons. Storey, 27, appeared in two games this season, pitching 3 2/3 innings with a 7.36 ERA. "He can fit that role that we need: a guy that can pitch some innings, two, three four, maybe," Gibbons said. "A strike-thrower. Hes been here before. Kind of long guy, yeah. We can use him in different roles. Hopefully we dont get to that point, but if we do, he can throw multiple innings for us." Perez made 19 appearances this season, going 1-3 with a 3.69 ERA. Spending most of his professional career in the minor leagues, Perez has also been with the Pittsburgh Pirates, Philadelphia Phillies and Milwaukee Brewers. The Blue Jays got a strong contribution early in Perezs tenure in Toronto, as he didnt allow an earned run in his first 14 appearances. cheap china jerseys . -- The Detroit Lions made it crystal clear to Golden Tate that he was their top target in free agency. china jerseys .J. -- Omar Cummings helped the Houston Dynamo advance to the MLS Eastern Conference finals. https://www.chinajerseysreplica.us/ . Or how his team has defended Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson. Or just about anything that has happened on the court in the first-round playoff series. Instead, Rivers and his players spent Saturday talking about how they would respond to an audio recording of a man identified as Clippers owner Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend not to bring black people to games. wholesale jerseys china .ca. Mr. Fraser, I think everyone would like to hear your opinion on what sort of suspension Zac Rinaldo should get. His comment after the game of I changed the whole game, man. replica jerseys china . At this point, even he isnt sure when it is going to stop. The right-hander dropped his fourth straight decision in Los Angeles 6-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Pirates on Wednesday night, leaving his status very much in doubt as the Dodgers prepare for the stretch drive.DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Jaye Marie Green pushed her lead to seven strokes Friday in the LPGA Tour qualifying tournament and Mi Rim Lee jumped to second with a course-record round. The 19-year-old Green, from Boca Raton, birdied the final two holes for a bogey-free 6-under 66 in windy conditions on LPGA Internationals Jones Course. She had a 20-under 196 total, a record for three rounds since the event became a 90-hole event. "I think being where I was at 14 under to start the day, I was like, OK, just make it through the day. Lets put that behind you," Green said. "My goal was to get to 20 under before Sunday and it was cool that I did that today. So, that was nice." The 23-year-old Lee, from South Korea, had a 61 to break the Jones Course record of 62 that Green set Wednesday. Tied for 25th entering the day, Lee had an eagle, 10 birdies and a bogey. "Putter was good today," said Lee, a regular on the Korean LPGA who won the 2012 Korean Womens Open. "First day and second day, not so much. I hit some really close for tap-ins. It was nice." The top 20 after the final round Sunday will earn Cattegory 12 status, Nos.dddddddddddd 21-45 and ties will receive membership in Category 17, and the other players who make the 72-hole cut will get Symetra Tour status. Green was 29th on the Symetra Tour money list this year. Tiffany Joh was third at 10 under after a 70 on the Jones Course. "One of my first Q-schools I think it was sleeting in the final round," Joh said. "You just never know what youre going to get this week. You just kind of have to go out there and not put too many expectations on yourself as far as numbers go and just try to do the best you can." Amy Anderson, the 21-year-old former North Dakota State star who won a record 20 college titles, was 9 under after a 70 on the Jones Course. South Koreas Seon Hwa Lee, a four-time winner on the LPGA Tour, and Kathleen Ekey were 8 under. Lee had a 72, and Ekey shot 69 -- both on the Jones Course. Lorie Kane, the 48-year-old Canadian who has four LPGA Tour victories, was tied for 58th at 2 over after a 73 on the Jones Course. Cheyenne Woods, Tiger Woods niece, also shot a 73 on the Jones Course. She was tied for 107th at 7 over. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz