Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 3 mal aufgerufen
 Die Supernasen-Welt
ruogu1234 Offline

Super-Nase

02.11.2019 06:52
It means the wait was worth it Antworten

SNOQUALMIE, Wash. -- Scott Dunlap won the Boeing Classic on Sunday when he made a short birdie putt on the first hole of a playoff against Mark Brooks. Dunlap set up his winning putt on the par-5 18th hole with an outstanding approach to the right of the pin that bounced past the hole, and then drew back downhill to within four feet. He missed his eagle try but made his next putt for his first Champions Tour victory. "I couldnt see anything (on his approach)," Dunlap said. "The cheers were letting me know." Dunlap, who has played multiple tours through his career with seven worldwide victories, did not win in his three stints -- covering seven seasons -- on the PGA Tour. His best finishes were three thirds. He won a couple times on the Web.com Tour, his last victory in 2008. "It means the wait was worth it," Dunlap said. Brooks, who put himself in jeopardy by landing in a bunker on his drive, just missed a 30-foot putt on his fourth shot. "That tee shot got me in a funny spot," Brooks said. It was the fifth playoff in the 10-year history of the tournament at TPC Snoqualmie Ridge. Brooks made a dramatic closing run on the back nine to earn his spot in the playoff. He had five straight birdies and six over his final seven holes to finish with a 7-under 65. He had a 6-under 30 on the back nine, one off the course record. Brooks tied Dunlap at 16-under with an 8-foot birdie putt on No. 18. Dunlap, in the final group on the last hole, put his approach shot into the left bunker. His pitch out rolled seven feet past the hole but he missed his putt to the left and had to settle for the playoff. Brooks, the 1996 PGA champion, won seven times on the PGA Tour but has not had a victory in his four years on the Champions Tour. In his three previous appearances at Boeing, he had not finished better than tied for 57th. Gene Sauers finish third at 14-under 202. Tom Pernice Jr. was fourth at 13-under 203. Seven players were within a shot of the lead as they approached the turn when Dunlap eagled the par-5 eighth hole with a 45-foot putt over a ridge. That put him two shots ahead of the field at 13 under. "I felt good at that point and then I played good sensible, what I felt, winning golf," Dunlap said. "But not quite. Turns out I needed one more birdie." However, both Doug Garwood and Tommy Armour III birdied No. 8 to bring them back within one. Dunlap and Armour then broke away. Both birdied No. 10 and Dunlap followed with a birdie on No. 11 for a two-shot advantage over Armour. Armour had the misfortune of hitting the pin on his approach to the 12th green and the ball caromed back well off the green. He settled for a par but needed more. He bogeyed No. 13 and his pursuit was over. Dunlap, wedging his approach on No. 14 to within three feet, dropped in his birdie putt to extend it to 16-under and a three-stroke lead at the time. While others faded, Brooks slipped through the ranks. He birdied Nos. 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16 to go 15-under, one behind Dunlap. He parred the par-3 17th before knocking in his birdie on No. 18. Fred Couples, the hometown favourite, shot one of the best rounds of the day at 6-under 66. He finished with an 8-under 208 for 15th place. Bernhard Langer, the overwhelming leader in the Charles Schwab Cup standings, also tied for 15th, finishing outside the top 10 for just the second time in 17 starts this season. His worst previous Boeing finish was tied for 11th twice. Nike Air Max 270 Outlet .ca. The NHL Play of the Year showdown kicks off with some slick moves going head-to-head with a combination of soft hands and endless patience. Wholesale Nike Air Max 270 . Obasi chested the ball past one defender, prodded it past another and then rounded the keeper before scoring from a tight angle in the 16th minute. Seconds after the restart, Obasi set up Klaas Jan Huntelaar for the Dutchmans 11th goal from 13 games this season. https://www.cheapnikeairmax270china.us/ . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. Nike Air Max 270 From China .com) - The Toronto Raptors set their sights on a second straight victory with the Oklahoma City Thunder visiting the Air Canada Centre tonight riding a two game streak of their own. Nike Air Max 270 Sale . Ontario Superior Court Case Management Master Ronald Dash released the decision on Monday, saying John McCaw Jr. must testify in front of a jury by live video conference. Moores lawyer, Tim Danson, asked the court to compel McCaw - who is based in Seattle - to testify in the case back on February 27.MANCHESTER, England -- Just one practice session in the company of Radamel Falcao has convinced Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal that the Colombia striker is the player to turn around the teams flagging fortunes. "I dont have doubts because he is for me one of the best strikers in the world," Van Gaal said on Thursday. "Today in training he got one ball and it was in the goal. He confirmed it in his first training session with me." A glance at Falcaos scoring record since moving to Europe from River Plate in 2009 also suggests Uniteds reported outlay of $25 million in salary and fee for his season-long loan from Monaco is a financial gamble worth taking. At FC Porto, he scored 72 goals in 87 games from 2009-11. At Atletico Madrid, he scored 70 goals in 91 games from 2011-13. And his scoring ratio in half a season at Monaco before he succumbed to a serious knee injury in mid-January was almost one goal every two games. With Falcao, goals are guaranteed. No wonder Van Gaal wore a broad smile as he grabbed Falcaos hand and held it up at the end of his presentation as a United player at Old Trafford on Thursday. Falcao said the right things, too, suggesting he was ready to settle down at United -- his fifth club in five years, all in different countries. "When I was in Porto, Atletico Madrid, I always wanted to improve, and dreamed of playing in a team like (United)," he said in English. "And now, I want to stay here for many years." United has the option of signing Falcao for a reported 44 million pounds ($71 million) at the end of the season. If Falcao can help return the club to the Champions League, it will be a no-brainer for the 20-time English champions. What United and Van Gaal will be keen to see is that Falcao has recovered from the injury to his anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee that cost him a place in Colombias World Cup squad. HHe hasnt played 90 minutes since his return, in six matches for club and country.dddddddddddd "I feel well," Falcao said. "I started to play two months ago with Monaco and I improved in the last month a lot. I am confident in my physical form. I am comfortable with my knee." Falcao completed his move to United in the final hours of the summer transfer window, arriving at Old Trafford just as another striker in England international Danny Welbeck left to join Arsenal. Critics have suggested that by moving on Welbeck and other young British players like Tom Cleverley and Tom Lawrence this summer, Van Gaal is abandoning the clubs long-held policy of bringing through youth players. At least while United looks to recover its position as one of Englands top teams following a dreadful season under David Moyes in 2013-14. Van Gaal offered a stern defence. "I am always willing to give young players chances but they have to take them," Van Gaal said. "I cannot do that for them. "I have given all the players a chance to convince me of their qualities. Danny Welbeck was here when he was 9 ... but he doesnt have the record of Van Persie or Rooney and that is the standard. That is why we let him go." By moving in successive summers to Atletico, Monaco and now United, Falcao is making a habit of missing out on playing in the Champions League. Its the fifth straight season that he wont be featuring in Europes top club competition, a stage which attracts so many South American players to Europe. "Every player wants to play Champions League," he said. "This year it is not possible in Manchester but we are confident of achieving the qualification for next season." Falcao could make his debut for United in the Premier League match against Queens Park Rangers on Sunday. United has two points from its opening three games under Van Gaal. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz